Terms & Conditions website
These website standard terms and conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website www.oxyor.com.
These terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this website. By using this website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these website standard terms and conditions.
All information provided by customers and / or participants is confidential for Oxyor, its staff and teachers. Think to confidentiality agreements concerning sensitive company information business situations, work processes, customer groups and strategies.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these terms, Oxyor and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all the following:
- publishing any website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Variation of terms
Oxyor is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
Oxyor can assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between Oxyor and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Right of withdrawal
Oxyor uses a cooling-off period of 14 days after signing an agreement, whereby this agreement can be dissolved without giving any reason.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the Netherlands for the resolution of any disputes.